It's Me 247 Online Banking Update
We’re excited to launch our It's Me 247 Online Banking Update on October 13, 2021.
- Uniformed navigation across all your devices – Desktop PC, Tablet, or Phone – much like our mobile app
- Arrange your accounts to display in your preferred order
- Customize your favorite features like ACH Transactions, Bill Pay, and more
- Easily search for a transaction you’ve made by dollar amount, description, etc.
- Upload a personalized profile picture
Please Note - If you have the old www.itsme247.com bookmarked, you will want to delete that from your devices as this will no longer work.
Online Banking Preview
Watch the video below for a preview of our online banking update.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I view my account history/details?
Click on the account you are wanting to view in more detail or the three dots to the right of the intended account, then select 'Account Details'.
Bill Pay looks different, is there anyway to access the old version of Bill Pay?
Yes, to access Bill Pay, use the 'Pay & Transfer' menu option. Once you have selected the 'Bill Pay' option on the far right of the drop down menu, you will be directed to a Bill Pay landing page. On the landing page, there is a green button, labeled 'Full-feature Bill Pay'. If you click this button, you should be redirected to the old version you were used to.
How do I view my Member Rewards Points?
There are two ways to access your member rewards points balance.
1. On the left sidebar, under 'Member Offers' is a 'Member Rewards' Option.
2. In the top blue navigation menu, there is a 'Member Services' option. Under the 'Member Services' tab, there is a 'Member Rewards Points' option.
How do I change my password?
In the upper right corner, you will see a profile icon and your name. Click the down arrow to display the option 'Personal Info & Settings'. This option will direct you to a profile menu where you can change your username, password, and security questions. This is also where you access your message center and other important alert information.
Working together as the most trusted resource to help our members' financial lives be simply better.