Angel Tree and Toys for Tots
The holidays are just around the corner, help spread some cheer and give back this year! We are collecting new, unwrapped toys for our local youth this upcoming holiday season. Join us in our efforts to brighten the holiday season.
Visit our Angel Tree donation sites in our Grand Rapids, 36th Street, Big Rapids, and Reed City branches, or our Toys for Tots collection sites in our Cadillac and Manistee branches.
To learn more about what we are offering this holiday season, please visit our Holiday Happenings page.
We’ll be collecting unwrapped toys at all of our locations this holiday season!
Feeding America West Michigan
We partnered with Feeding America West Michigan during the months of July through the end of October. Feeding America West Michigan is one of 200 food banks in Feeding America's nationwide network and serves 40 of Michigan's 83 counties. Their mission is to gather and distribute food to relieve hunger and increase food security in West Michigan and the UP. We are proud to say that we collected $2,236.39 from all six of our branches and our physical donations weighed 360 pounds! A group of West Michigan Credit Union team members also volunteered at their warehouse in Comstock Park during our partnership.
We want to say a big thank you to our members for making these donations possible and for working together to relieve hunger!
This past year, West Michigan Credit Union has been involved with:
- Advocates for Senior Issues
- Big Rapids Public Schools
- Cadillac Public Schools
- CMN Hospitals’ Credit Unions For Kids® (Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital)
- Feeding America West Michigan
- FiveCap Toys for Tots
- Grand Rapids Public Museum
- Grand Rapids Public Schools
- Hemlock Park of Big Rapids
- Homeward Bound Animal Shelter
- Kid's Food Basket
- Land Conservancy of West Michigan
- Lion’s Club
- Manistee Public Schools
- Manistee United Way
- Mecosta Co. Habitat For Humanity
- Missaukee Humane Society
- Munson Healthcare Foundation
- Northwest Food Pantry
- Pack 174 of Reed City
- Power of the Purse
- Project Starburst
- Reed City Little League
- Reed City Public Schools
- Reed City Rotary Club
- Salvation Army Angel Tree
- Special Olympics Michigan
- Spectrum Health Foundation
- Susan P. Wheatlake Cancer and Wellness Fund
- Warriors Set Free
- West Grand Neighborhood Organization
- Youth Attention Center
If you are interested in getting involved or have an opportunity for WMCU, please contact: email@example.com
Working together as the most trusted resource to help our members' financial lives be simply better.