Travel Money Cards
Planning to travel soon? Instead of placing a travel notice on your debit card, use a reloadable travel money card to ensure your account stays safe.
- Use your card anywhere Visa is accepted
- Access money at an ATM
- $5.00 per new card, reloadable
- $5.00 fee to reload card (WMCU charges $3.00 and our partner, LSC, charges $2.00)
- No limit of the amount of reloads on your travel cards
- Load anywhere from $100.00 - $5,000.00 on your travel card!
- $5.00 inactivity fee after 10 months of no usage
Reload your card:
- By contacting WMCU
- Visit CUMoney.com and register their card, then log in to add funds from a credit or debit card.
- Visit a Visa ReadyLink locations (find a location near you on CUMoney.com)
- Through the CUMoney mobile app with the Remote Deposit Capture feature or by using a credit or debit card.
VISA Purchase Alerts – A free Service for all VISA cardholders (with VISA credit, debit, or reloadable prepaid cards such as our travel cards). You may create an account to receive purchase alerts directly to your email or by text message. Once you enroll into VISA Purchase Alerts, you will receive alerts for transactions immediately, so you can spot fraudulent activity right away.
Enrollment steps are as easy as 1-2-3!
- Check your card eligibility
- Create your account
- Choose your account settings
You may register up to 10 VISA card numbers. For more information and to create an account, visit Visa.com/PurchaseAlerts
Working together as the most trusted resource to help our members' financial lives be simply better.