Change in Terms - Electronic Fund Transfers Agreement and Disclosure
This Change of Terms notice informs you of any changes that have been made to the Electronic Fund Transfers Agreement and Disclosure effective 02/15/2021. The following language has been added to Section 3. Conditions of EFT Services. Please take a moment to review the changes.
Access Device Revocation. Any card or other access device which we supply you may be revoked without notice to you in the event that any of the following conditions occur:
- Overdrafts occur as result of insufficient available funds on an account.
- Any transaction that occurs on your account(s) which result in a monetary loss to us.
- Account delinquency with us, including but not limited to, loans or credit cards.
- Forced closure of any of your accounts.
- Any other situation in which we deem revocation to be in our best interest.
Working together as the most trusted resource to help our members' financial lives be simply better.