Become A WMCU Member
People helping people is the credit union way. As a member-driven organization, we always keep you in mind and we strive to find the best solutions that work for you personally. Together, we are not only credit union members, but we’re part owners too. If you’d like to become a member, stop by or call and we’ll get you set up.
You are eligible for West Michigan Credit Union membership if you meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Persons, who live, work or have their place of religious worship in Kent, Lake, Manistee, Mecosta, Missaukee, Montcalm, Newaygo, Osceola, or Wexford Counties, Michigan.
- Employees or pensioners of the State of Michigan who work or live in the counties of Benzie, Leelanau, Mason, Muskegon, Oceana, and Ottawa, Michigan.
- Employees and pensioners of Miller Industries, Inc., Reed City, Michigan.
- Employees of West Michigan Credit Union.
- Members and immediate families of the foregoing.
- A spouse of a deceased member if elected to membership prior to remarriage.
To comply with U.S. Patriot Act regulations, you will need to provide a non-expired, government issued photo ID (such as valid Driver’s License, State ID, or passport). If you would like to open a Joint Account, we will also need the verification of identification for each co-applicant.
Or call Toll Free: 1.800.442.4576