- View account & Visa stats
- Review account balances
- Open sub-share accounts, including Christmas Club, Nest Egg, and Certificates of Deposit
- Verify the date and amount of your transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and payments
- Verify whether certain checks have cleared
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Set up Automatic Fund Transfers (AFT)
- Make loan payments from funds in your account
- Review loan payoff amounts and due dates
- Calculate loan payments for different amounts, rates and terms
- Change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Obtain annual dividend and interest information
- Electronic Bill Payment
- …and much more!
Online Banking Routine Maintenance times:
- Monday-Saturday: 30 min at approximately 12 am, 45 min at approximately 4am
- Sunday: 4-5 hours at approximately 1am, 30-60 min at approximately 9am
- Mid week: 30-60 min at approximately 5am
Access your accounts with the touch of your fingers! Receive balances and notifications by texting short commands to the provided number. To enroll, click “Go Mobile” in It’sMe247.
Once you receive a confirmation text, you can text “BAL” to receive your balance on all eligible accounts.
Online Banking just got easier! Access your account wherever you are.
What you can do:
- Check balances
- Deposit checks
- View history
- Request a loan
- Apply for a mortgage
- Use financial tools
- Check messages
- Transfer funds
- Bill pay
- Find branch and ATM locations
Control your debit card right from your phone with MobiMoney™!
- Turn your debit card on and off
- Set spending limits
- Have location controls
- See transaction history
- Receive purchase alerts
Download MobiMoney™ in your phone’s app store to get started!
Sign up for eStatements today and receive your statement even faster. You will receive an email when your statement is ready to view online, then simply log on to It’s Me 247 to review your statement. You are also able to print your statements, at no charge with eStatements. This also includes your WMCU VISA Credit Card statement.
An eNotice alerts you of any periodic changes or updates to your account such as a missed payment, overdrawn account or CD renewal. You’ll receive the notice in the It’sMe247 secure Message Center (just click ‘My Messages’). You can also choose to receive an email notifying you that the e-Notice has been generated.
Access e-Notices by logging in at It’sMe247, selecting ‘My Messages’, and clicking on ‘eAlert Subscriptions’.
An eAlert notifies you of account activity by sending you an email or online mailbox message when certain event criteria is met.
Schedule an alert for any of the following:
Checking or savings balances that fall below a set threshold
Automatic deposits or withdrawals from your account and
Loan payments coming due.
Simply log in at It’sMe247, select ‘My Messages,’ and click ‘eAlerts Subscriptions.’
Electronic Bill Pay
Looking for an easy way to simplify your life? Bill Pay can help you do just that. With Bill Pay you can receive and pay your bills online with the click of a mouse from your credit union checking account via It’s Me 247. Pay any bill, including your house payment, your credit card company – even your babysitter – at any time, from anywhere.
Bill Pay Benefits:
- Easy setup – simply follow the point and click instructions
- All your bills are received and stored in one place
- Pay all of your bills electronically
- Authorize payments to be sent to anyone (business or individual)
- Keep a payment history
- Set a payment early so you can – “set it and forget it”
- Monitor the status of your payments
- Account-to-Account (A2A) – Members can schedule and transfer funds between their WMCU account and their accounts with other financial institutions through bill payment processing. Recurring transfers with reminders are also available. A $2 fee will apply to every A2A transfer made.
- Same Day Bill Payments – Bill Pay users are able to schedule certain electronic payments to post on the same day. Same day payments are accepted by a large list of popular merchants across many different marketplaces. This convenient option is ready whenever you need it. A $9.95 fee will apply to each Same Day Payment.
- Overnight Checks – Enables members to schedule certain paper payments to be delivered within one business day rather than the standard multi-business day window. This feature will display the associated fee for member approval. A $14.95 fee will apply to each Overnight Check.
- Popmoney® –Email it. Text it. Pay people with Popmoney®. The Popmoney® personal payment service lets you send money to friends, family or almost anyone. All you need is their name and email address or mobile telephone number to move money from your bank account to theirs. Go to Online Banking > Pay Bills > Popmoney to get started. Terms and conditions apply.